Tomsline Engineering - Octpus Polyphonic Octave Electric Guitar Effects Pedal | AOS-3 OCTPUS
- Full metal shell, durable and exquisite.
- 3 controlling knobs and 1 switch are accurate and high sensitive.
- Oct1 knob: Adjust the volume of the first voice of octave.
- Oct2 knob: Adjust the volume of the second voice of octave.
- Dry knob: Adjust the volume of dry signal.
- Mode switch: Switch between top(+1 OCT and +2 OCT), both(-1 OCT and +1 OCT) and bottom(-1 OCT and -2 OCT) mode.
- Output jack: 1/4" mono audio jack for signal output.
- Input jack: 1/4" mono audio jack for connecting guitar.
- True bypass footswitch and lever designed to prevent stamping on operation knobs.
Effect: Polyphonic Octave
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Input Impedance: 470K Ohms
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Current Draw: 68 mA
Power supply: AC Adapter 9V DC (Not Included)
Item Size: 9 * 3.8 * 4.8cm Item Weight: 151g
Package Size: 12 * 7 * 6.5cm
Package Weight: 246g
Note: Please use the 9V power adapter whose polarity is positive pole outside and negative pole inside. Otherwise, the product may not work properly.
1 x AOS-3 Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User Manual
We don't offer change-of-mind returns on all of our items.
Read our Returns Policy for more details.