The KW808 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD compliant vehicles to enable technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this hand-held scanning tool enables fast and easy access to engine based EOBD Fault codes, The CAN enabled tool gives clear, concise DTC definitions on its large back-lit LCD screen retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes, Turns off MIL light, Stores freeze frame data for later evaluation and will also display monitor and I/M readiness status.
1. 100% Brand new and high quality.
2. Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), features built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and software is upgradeable via Internet.
3. Features large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, a multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 6-pin OBD-II connectivity; no additional cables are needed.
4. Contains advanced functionality including: live PCM data stream, live O2 sensor test data, graphs data (1996 and newer), memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis, and USB printing.
5. Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols.
6. Supports Turning off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. It is convenient and reliable to use.
Item Type: Automobile Detector
Shell Material: ABS
Color: Black + Red
Packing Size: 26 * 19 * 7cm
Packing Weight: 0.67kg
1 x KW808 Code Scanner
1 x OBD II Cable (150cm)
1 x CD Driver
1 x English Manual
1 x Carry Case