Upgrade your daily facial cleansing routine with the new Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush from Vanity Planet. The improved features from previous cleansing systems effectively remove dirt and buildup with two adjustable speeds to remove makeup, debris, and dead skin at the pressure you prefer. Invigorating in the morning, and relaxing at night—the three changing heads can be easily customized to suit needs and change of season.
* New, ventilated travel case guarantees dry hygienic brushes
* Brush heads sit at an optimal angle in case for quick drying
* Ergonomic/nonslip handle for comfortable in shower use
* Stronger motor for an even better clean
* Water Resistant
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Soft, hypoallergenic, and nonabrasive bristles are ideal for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers * 3 interchangeable brush heads included
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Battery-powered for easy use (Battery Not Included)
How To Use:
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove access makeup before use. If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using.
To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
1 x Raedia Facial Brush
1 x Daily Cleansing Brush Head
1 x Weekly Exfoliating Brush Head
1 x Silicone Brush Head for Sensitive Skin
1 x Traveling Case