M.2 PCIe X4 Adapter with M.2 Heatsink for M.2 PCIe 4.0/3.0 SSD (NVMe and AHCI) | PA09-HS
1) M.2 PCIe to PCIe X4 adapter with M.2 heatisnk
2) Compatible with M.2 PCIe 4.0/3.0/2.0
3) Regular profile bracket and low profile bracket
Note: To reach PCIe 4.0 speed, your CPU and motherboard and M.2 PCIe SSD should all support PCIe 4.0.
* M.2 PCIe SSD Full Speed Adapter: With this PCIe X4 adapter, M.2 PCIe SSD can operate at PCIe X4 full speed. It's like being installed directly on the motherboard, and the speed is basically unaffected.
* No Capacity Limitation: Support 2T/4T capacity M.2 PCIe (NVMe/AHCI) SSD, Support 2230/2242/2260/2280 size
* Work with PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 SSD, not Support M.2 NGFF SATA SSD: To reach PCIe 4.0 X4 (64Gbps) full speed, CPU and motherboard PCIe slot and M.2 PCIe SSD should all be PCIe 4.0 feature. (Noted: Intel 11th Gen and above CPU support PCIe 4.0)
* Support OS booting from PCIe SSD: Need to reinstall OS, and setup BIOS/UEFI booting from this M.2 PCIe SSD. (Noted: Some motherboards too old to setup OS booting from M.2 PCIe SSD. Additionally, Windows 7 may not support OS booting from M.2 PCIe SSD. In this case M.2 PCIe SSD can be used as storage disk)
* M.2 PCIe SSD as Storage Disk: Brand new M.2 PCIe SSD need to be Initialized and formated before PC host recognize it.
* OS compatibility: Plug and play in Windows 11/10/8/Linux/Mac OS. (Noted: Windows 7 do not have native NVMe driver, so can not support M.2 PCIe SSD)
* Aluminum M.2 Heatsink: 5°C- 20°C cooling effect (Varies depending on the environment) keeps M.2 PCIe SSD under good performance even full-load operation
* Included Accessories: 12cm Regular Profile Bracket, 8cm Low Profile Bracket, Installation kits (Thermal Pad, M.2 Screw, SSD Standoff and Screw Driver, 2 x Rubber bands, 2 x Metal clips)
* This product pass FCC and CE Certification.
PLEASE NOTE: This product does not have commercial packaging.