Panasonic DMW-SHGR1E Tripod Grip W/Pouch for Vlogging | Black
* Whether walking or standing still the SHGR1 Tripod Grip means you can capture your creative vision. As a grip you can use your camera handheld with ease or as a Tripod if you want a stable platform.
* With a compact ball head, the Tripod Grip can be used in different scenarios to match your requirements.
* A dedicated button for starting your video or taking stills means that your creativity is in your hands.
* Weighing in at approx. 100g the SHGR1 is light enough to live in your bag so it is always ready for action.
* Measuring just 15cm the Tripod Grip is big enough to be easily held but compact enough not to weigh you down and gives you approx. a 12cm lift when recording compared to place your camera on a flat surface.. The Tripod Grip does not require a battery and connects to the camera via the USB cable means that if it does live in your camera bag you never have to worry about the battery being charged unless it is in your camera..
The SHGR1 is compatible with a range of the LUMIX G cameras, including the G100, G90*, G80*, GH5*, GH5s* and G9* (*Cameras will require a firmware update).
Compatible Devices: Camera
Max Weight Recommendation: 1.2kg
Connection Cable Length: Approx. 160mm
Legs folded: External dimensions: Approx. 53.7 x 144.7 x 45.5mm (excluding the projecting parts)
Legs opened: 150.5 x 113.7 x 133.4mm
Item weight: 102 Grams
1 x Tripod Grip | DMW-SHGR1E
1 x Hand Strap | DVPW1022Z
1 x Conversion Cable | K1HY05YY0363 (Use this to connect to the [REMOTE] socket on a camera)
1 x Pouch | DVPY1017Z
1 x Manual
We don't offer change-of-mind returns on all of our items.
Read our Returns Policy for more details.